Department of Physics
Areas of Interest/Specialisation
Research & Teaching Experiences
2 YEAR TEACHING EXPERIENCE IN DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICS, CALICUT UNIVERSITY CAMPUS
2YEARS TEACHING EXPERIENCE INSNC KOLLAM
Year and details required
Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child(2010-2012).
UGC-BSR Fellowship for meritorious students (2013-2015).
UGC-BSR Senior Research Fellowship (2015-2017).
International Journal Articles
1.Photoluminescence quenching and photocatalytic enhancement of Pr doped ZnO nanocrystals, N.K.Divya, P.P.Pradyumnan, Bulletin of Materials Science 40 (2017) 1405. Impact factor: 1.392
2. High dielectric constant, low loss and high photocatalytic activity in Gd doped ZnO systems, N.K.Divya, P.P.Pradyumnan, Materials Research Express 4 (2017) 015904. Impact factor: 1.41
3. Enhancement of photocatalytic activity in Nd doped ZnO with an increase in dielectric constant, N. K. Divya, P. P. Pradyumnan, Journal of Material Science: Materials in Electronics 28 (2017)2147. Impact factor= 2.195
4. Solidstate synthesis of erbium doped ZnO with excellent photocatalytic activity and enhanced visible light emission’ N.K. Divya,P.P.Pradyumnan, Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, 41(2016)428.
Impact factor= 3.085
5. ZnO:Gd nanocrystals for fluorescent applications, N. K. Divya, P. P. Pradyumnan, AIP Conference Proceedings 1731(2016) 050005; doi: 10.1063/1.4947659
6. “Dielectric property study of Erbium doped ZnO nanocrystals”, N.K Divya, P.U Aparna, P.P Pradyumnan, Advances in Materials Physics and Chemistry, 5 (2015) 287. Impact factor= 1.13
7. Structural and Dielectric Studies of Gd Doped Zno Nanocrystals at Room Temperature, P. U. Aparna, N. K. Divya, P. P. Pradyumnan*, Journal of Materials Science and Chemical Engineering, 4(2016)79. Impact factor= 0.88
8. ‘Phase Investigation of Micro Crystals of ZTO’ T.P. Jaya, N. K. Divya, P P Pradyumnan, International Journal of ChemTech Research.6 (2014) 3259. Impact factor= 0.47
9. ’Variation in Morphology and Crystallinity of ZTO Ceramics’ N. K. Divya, T.P. Jaya and P.P. Pradyumnan . Research Journal of Recent Sciences 3(ISC-2013), (2014) 71. Impact factor= 0.675
10. UV Attenuation Characteristics of Titanium and Tin Doped Zno Ceramics’ N. K. Divya, T.P. Jaya., P.P.Pradyumnan , Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology 2 (2014) 2279.
11. Effect of Surfactant on the Morphological and Optical Properties of ZTO Ceramics’, T.P. Jaya, N. K. Divya, P. P. Pradyumnan, Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology , 2 (2014) 442.
1. Oral presentation ‘Variation in morphology and crystallinity of ZTO ceramics’ International Science Congress held at Karunya University, Coimbatore on 8th and9th December 2013.
2 Oral presentation ‘Material Science”, National seminar on ‘Current trends in Materialn Science’, Department of Physics, Government College Kodanchery on 28 October 2013
3. Oral presentation ‘Comparison of UV attenuation characteristics of titanium and tin doped ZnO ceramics’ International conference on Nano Electronic Science and Technology held at ERODE on 14th and15 th February 2014.
4. Oral presentation ‘Impact of pH on the morphology and crystalline nature of zinc stannate nanoparticles’ Kerala Science Congress held at Wayanad on 28th to 31st January 2014.
5. Oral presentation ‘Dielectric properties of erbium doped ZnO nanocrystals’ International conference at Coorg on 29th and 30 December 2014
6. Oral presentation Impact of Er3+ ion incorporation in the structural and morphological properties of ZnO , National Seminar, Department of Chemistry, University of Calicut on 5th December 2014
7 Oral presentation ‘Hydrothermal synthesis and property studies of ZTO ceramics’ International Seminar on ‘New Trends In Material Science’ Govt. arts and science college, Kodanchery on 15th and 16th January 2015.
8. Oral presentation ‘Gd doped ZnO nanocrystals for fluorescent applications’, DAE SSPS-2015 DEC 21-25 AT NOIDA,UP
9 Oral presentation “Photoluminescence quenching and photocatalytic enhancement of Pr doped ZnO nanocrystals” National seminar on “New materials for sustainable future” , University of Calicut,on 7-9 Feb 2018
Orientation Courses Attended
1. DR.N.K.DIVYA,Participated in One day Orientation Program organized by Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) , Sree Narayana College, Kollam, on 27th May 2020.
2. DR.N.K.DIVYA,Participated in ‘Faculty Development Program on Recent Advances in Physics” organized by Dept. of Physics, SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Ramapuram Campus, Chennai-600089, Tamilanadu on June 3 and 4, 2020
3. DR.N.K.DIVYA,Participated in 4-Week Induction/Orientation Programme for “Faculty in Universities/Colleges/Institutes of Higher education” from June 04-july 01, 2020 organised by Teaching Learning Center, Ramanujn College, University of Delhi sponsored by Ministry of Human Resource Development , Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya, National Mission on Teachers and Teaching got”A” grade.
4. DR.N.K.DIVYA, Participated in Short term Faculty Development Programme on “ICT tools for for teaching learning Process-Post Pandemic Educational Strategies” which was delivered as MOOC with four quadrants, organized by Department of Physics and IQAC, Sree Narayana College, Kollam in collaboration with the Kerala State Higher Education Council from August 17-23, 2020 and got “A” grade.
1. DR.N.K.DIVYA, Participated in “Vichintana webinar series 2020” organized by Internal quality assurance cell (IQAC) and IETE STUDENT’S Forum of Sree AYYAPPA College, Chengannur, Kerala during May 09-15th , 2020
2. DR.N.K.DIVYA,Participated in “e-Darshan Webinar Lecture Series -2020: International Webinar on Raman spectroscopy “organized by Department of Physics and IQAC on 1st June 2020
3. DR.N.K.DIVYA, Participated in International webinar on 22n July 2020 organised by the post graduate and research department of Physics, Sree Narayana College for Women, Kollam, Kerala
4. DR.N.K.DIVYA, Participated in International Webinar on “Frontiers in Experimental Physics (IWFEP-2020) oraganised by Department of Physics, Farook College (Autonomous), Kozhikode, Kerala during 5-6 August 2020
5. DR.N.K.DIVYA, Participated in One day state level Webinar on “SAAC: Perspectives on Assessment and Accreditation Process” organized by Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) in association with Kerala Higher Education Council on 07th August 2020
Duties Performed at College
1.Quiz club member
Coordinated MBIFL Campus Literary quiz competition 2020 conducted as part of Mathrubhumi International Festival of Letters 2020 on 13th january 2020
2. Coordinated ശാസ്ത്രാവബോധ ക്യാമ്പയിൻ - വലയസൂര്യഗ്രഹണം - ജില്ലാ തല പരിശീലനം -in association with കേരള ശാസ്ത്ര സാഹിത്യ പരിഷത്ത്, kollam , 2019 December 7- Saturday