Department of Physics
S N College, Kollam
CONFERENCE/SEMINARS/WEBINAR (National /International) ATTENDED
FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS
1. Completed two weeks MOOC course on “Online Learning and Content Development” from 18 April to 2May 2020 organized by FLAIR Kerala , Directorate of Collegiate Education , Kerala
2. Completed online Faculty Development Program on “Statistical Mechanics” organized by PSGR Krishnammal College for Women , Coimbatore during 25-29 May 2020
3. Completed two weeks Faculty Development Program on “Managing Online classes and Co-creating MOOCs:2.0” organized by the Teaching Learning Centre , Ramanujan College and sponsored by MHRD from 18 May to 3 June 2020
4. Participated in the Moodle Learning Management System training offered by Spoken Tutorial project , IIT Bombayorganized by the Department of Physics , SN College , Chengannur in January 2020 semester
5. participated in Faculty Development Programme from 2020-05-25 to 2020-05-29 on Moodle Learning Management System organized by Sree Narayana College, Chengannur with course material provided by Spoken Tutorial Project, IIT Bombay under PMMMNMTT scheme
6. Eight months MOOC course, recognized by Skill Council for Green Jobs, conducted from 01 May 2019 to 31 Dec 2019 for Student Solar Ambassador Workshop 2019, oﬀered by IITBombayX, an online learning initiative of Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay.
7. successfully completed Two Weeks Faculty Development Programme on "ADVANCED CONCEPTS FOR DEVELOPING MOOCS" organized by the Teaching Learning Centre , Ramanujan College and sponsored by MHRD from July 02 - July 17, 2020
8. participated in the Five Days Online Faculty Development Programme on Modeling, Simulation and Fabrication of Future Nano-electronic Devices and Sensors (MSFNS’20) during 24-28 August 2020 organized by the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology Calicut.
9. Completed online Faculty Development Programme on “Nanomaterials Characterisation Techniques and Result Analysis Methodology: Ideas, Innovations and Initiatives(Physics) of Five Days (30 contact hours) conducted at Shikshan Prasarak Sanstha’s S.N.Arts, D.J.Malpani Commerce& B.N. Sarda Science College, Sangamner from 27/2/2020 to 31/7/2020 under the scheme of PMMMNMTT.
10. participated and successfully completed the One Week online Short term Faculty Development Programme on “Implementation of Information and Communication Technology in Teaching” which was delivered as MOOC with four quadrants, organised by School of Legal Studies , Cochin University of Science and Technology in collaboration with The Kerala State Higher Education Council from July 18-24 , 2020
11. participated and successfully completed the One Week online Short term Faculty Development Programme (Interdisciplinary) on “Towards a Digital Era of Teaching and Learning” which was delivered as MOOC with four quadrants, organised by UGC-HRDC, University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram in collaboration with KSMDB College, Sasthamcotta from August 12-18, 2020.
12. participated and successfully completed the One Week online Short term Faculty Development Programme on “Towards a Digital Era of Teaching and Learning ”which was delivered as MOOC with four quadrants, organised by UGC-HRDC, University of Kerala, Thriruvanathapuram in collaboration with KSMDB College , Sasthamcotta from August 12-18 , 2020.
SEMINARS /WORKSHOPS/FDP CONDUCTED
1. Hands-on training on Solar Study Lamp Assembly, Student Solar Ambassador Workshop, 2ndOctober 2019, Department of Physics, S N College, Kollam in association with Dept of Energy Science and Engineering, IIT Bombay
2. Organising Committee member in Seminar on Recent Trends in Space Physics and Nanoscience, 04-03-2020 organized by Department of Physics, S N College, Kollam.
TUTOR : 2017-20 PCA
Co-ordinated the program organized by the Department of Physics in association with Science Day celebration on 28THFebruary with the focal theme “Women in Science”. The program was organized as two sessions – the Technical Session on “Recent trends in Mutifunctional Materials” handled by the resource person Dr. Sreejalekshmi.K.G., Assiciate Professor , Department of chemistry, IIST and an Interaction session Chaired by Dr. Ragi A. Rajagopalan, Research Scientist, Weather Modelling and DevelopmentSession, Meteorological Service , Singapore and also the Alumni of the Department of pHysics , S.N.College , Kollam